TISSUE PAPER AND TISSUE PAPER PRODUCTS
The raw material used for the production of tissue paper and paperboards consists entirely of waste paper of different types, depending on the final destination.
Semi-finished tissue paper can be produced from recycled fibre (waste paper), in a single layer with a weight of 30-40 g/sqm or double layer with a weight ranging between 19 and 22 g/sqm layer. The colour can also vary, from brown, pink, yellow, green, blue, etc., or white when using the office waste paper.
Paper core tubes are made of layers of sized paper (two or three layers) with an inner core tube diameter of 40-45 mm and a core tube length between 1000 and 2300 mm. The core tubes are tied in packages of 50 pieces, they are marked with a label and stored in places protected from humidity.
For the winding of paperboards, core tubes with an inner diameter of 100 mm, an outer diameter of 120 mm and lengths between 500-2100 mm are produced, and for tissue paper semi-finished products, core tubes with an inner diameter of 100 mm, an outer diameter of 114 mm and lengths of 1150 mm, 1530 mm and 2300 mm are produced.
For the industrial rolls manufacturing line, cardboard tubes with an inner diameter of 60 mm and lengths of 2300 and 2650 mm are produced. Other types of core tubes with sizes according to their use and the customer's demands can also be manufactured. The marking is done with a label glued to the batch of core tubes and the core tubes are stored in places protected from moisture.
- Pink DS semi-finished paper – 2 layers,
- Pink semi-finished paper 1 layer,
- Brown DS semi-finished paper – 2 layers,
- Brown semi-finished paper – 1 layer,
- Office semi-finished paper – white 2 layers,
- Blue DS towels of semi-finished paper – 2 layers,
- Blue DS towels of semi-finished paper – 1 layer,
- Brown towels of semi-finished paper – 1 layer,
- White office towels of semi-finished paper - 2 layers,
- White office towels of semi-finished paper – 1 layer,
- Green towels of semi-finished paper – 1 layer.
Brown or pink, single-layered or double-layered.
Green, blue or brown, single-layered or double-layered.
TISSUE PAPER PRODUCTS
Pentru capace și pentru straturile netede interioare ale cartonului.