In a period of about 10 years, respectively from 2007 to 2018, major investments have been made at the Paperboards Production Mill, so as to increase both productivity and quality.
The raw material for paperboards production is represented by 3rd grade waste paper, respectively boxes and technological scraps of corrugated cardboard. Vrancart produces several types of paperboards – sized paperboards and internally treated paperboards, with various chemical additives, according to the desired composition and physical and mechanical characteristics.
With a capacity of 100.000 tons per year, the paper machine started production in Adjud in 1982, it has a width of 4.6 meters and an average weight of the paper produced of 110 g/sqm. Due to the improvements made over time, the paper machine produces on average about 275 tons of paperboards per day.
- Wellenstoff and Wellenstoff HP
- sized paper, for core tubes.
- Testliner - Hârtie testliner 3 natur, fabricată din 100% din fibre reciclate, cu gramaj cuprins între 90 și 175g/mp
- Wellenstoff - Hârtie strat ondule cu gramaj redus, pe bază de fibre reciclate, cu gramaj cuprins între 80 și 200 g/mp
- Wellenstoff HP tratată la suprafața
- Schrentz - Strat neted, din 100% fibre reciclate, cu gramaj cuprins între 80 și 220 g/mp.
- Core tube paper
- Testliner HP
- Wellenstoff hidro
For the outer layers of cardboard.
High quality Wellenstoff or Wellenstoff HP for the corrugated layers of cardboard
For outer and inner liners of cardboard.
For core tubes.